Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Month Away

Oh dear--I blinked and October started, and I haven't posted in ages!! Many apologies!  Unfortunately, life has gotten in the way of blogging lately which slowed me down...but hopefully now I'll be able to balance a little better.  I'll certainly have lots to talk about, with a spencer in the works for my Regency wardrobe, a new 1860s ballgown coming up (impulsive fabric purchase!), and New York Comic-Con only two weeks away...I better get sewing!

In the meantime, here are a selection of images from the end of the summer's busy event schedule.  They don't include any new clothes, but there will be much of that to come as fall sets in and I spend my weekends sewing instead of picnicking.

visiting the Constitution Museum in the Charlestown Navy Yard during Guerriere Weekend
hoisting a goat aboard in the interactive section of the museum

Quinn learns to scrub the decks with sanding blocks

furling a sail!

our last picnic of August in the Boston Public Gardens

watching the swan boats

 Well, it was quite the summer!  I have a feeling post-college life is in no danger of getting too dull or grown-up...there are too many adventures yet to come!  Actually, looking at my calendar, it's going to be quite a busy end of 2012.  I better get sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment